Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


Hello my name is Kraven. I am 9 years old and my nickname is Carz. I have two fabulous sisters and three strong brothers, I forgot to mention that I also go to Tamaki Primary School.

I have brown skin, long hair and I have dark brown eyes. I am also fit for running and racing in the athletics.

I am are Maori and half Niuean. Do you know that most Niue boys have long hair? I have long hair and I get to cut when I am 10 or 13.

My best friend is Joaquinn because he plays with me. We play around Panmure. We like to visit the Panmure library and play at my house where it is fancy and there is a trampoline.

This year my goal for school is to be postive and to always stay focussed on my learning tasks. I look forward to learning in Room 7.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kraven thanks for your description. I look forward to helping you achieve all your learning goals this year. Continue to use powerful describing words and you will 'level up' in Writing.

    Ms Aireen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kraven your story is FABULUS! :) Keep it up,Friend

    ReplyDelete