Friday 28 March 2014

Self Description


Hello my names is Kraven and I am 11 years old. I am a boy that goes to tamaki primary school and I like to play rugby and soccer I also like to touch. My dislikes:Changing the channel for my  mum also doing my chores and opening the doors to greet people into our house.

I have 3 Brother and 2 sisters karlos who is 23 Nathan who is 19 and Jonathan who have never meet. Mary who is 32,Xavier 19 turning 20. My mum is 50 turning 51 and my dad 51 turning 52 whose names are Sui are Willy.

I Live in Panmure and on my street there always party’s and paddy wagons that come. I am maori from my dads side and niuean from my mom's side and I am proud to represent m 2 cultures.


What  want to be when I grow up  is a policeman so I can arrest inappropriate people that do inappropriate  things to others for example  assaults people. Also my brother inspires me because he does a lot of good things for me and my familly.

This my Self-Description about me and my familly.

No comments:

Post a Comment